Thursday, December 15, 2005

What I've Been Up To

This is a list of the things I've been doing since I got home yesterday.
  • Played with Marcus.
  • Went out to eat with my family.
  • Worked on a sermon.
  • Read some of Evidence That Demand's a Verdict.
  • Went to work for my dad.
  • Went grocery shopping with my mom.
  • Laughed with my sisters.
  • Helped my mom cook poppy seed chicken.
  • Saw Taylor and Teddy at church last night.
  • Spoke with Lance, Ben, Austin, Cameron, and Tonia on the phone (not all at once).
  • Ate at Zaxby's (was told that Zaxby's should be in Texas next year).
  • Played my piano.
  • Read blogs.
  • Updated my blog.

Well, that's enough for now. I've done even more than that, but it will take too long to list everything. Plus, I'm being called back into the kitchen to help my mom. Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and not once did you mention "called the girlfriend." Step lightly young jedi.