Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hace muy frio!

That's right, it is extremely cold outside! And I hear it's supposed to be 25 degrees tonight. All of the cars outside have icecicles hanging from them. The sidewalks and steps are slippery. All of the offices at school have been closed, and the last finals scheduled for today have been canceled and postponed to a later date and time.

I've been chatting with Kristen about squirrels in the cold. What do they do? I just saw one scampering across the lawn. Kristen suggested that they wrap their tails around themselves. What if I could do that? What if I were a wee little Bob with a bushy tail to wrap around myself when it gets cold. Oh, silly me!

It just started sleeting again. I'm glad I'm inside in my warm dorm room. I'm also glad they remembered to turn on the heat. Well, I guess that's all for now. Chill to the next episode!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing friend :) There has never been any doubt about that one. Thanks for checking on my car. You're sweet.

Trigun said...

You said "wee little Bob with a bushy tail." I just wanted to point that out. It made me laugh.

Unknown said...

I think it actually got down to 11 degrees last night. I ended up crashing at Jason's and slept until noon. His roommate asked me if I slept well. I asked him about the time. He said noon. I said, "Yep, I slept well."