Saturday, December 10, 2005

For Narnia and For Aslan!


If you haven't seen The Chornicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe yet, go! What are you waiting for? Go right now! Okay, maybe you can't get to it right now, but do try to go soon. I saw it earlier, and it was absolutely fabulous. Wonderful movie! The film contained a little bit of everything: drama, action, adventure, love, humor, joy, sadness, etc. There were even a couple times during the movie that I almost wept. When they were talking about Edmund being a traitor, I realized that I was once a traitor; but praise be to God, Jesus Christ redeemed me from my condemnation. Just as Aslan took Edmund's place, Jesus took my place. He paid the penalty required by the Deep Magic and the Stone Table (the Law), and He died taking on the sins of the world. Just as Aslan came back to life because of the Deeper Magic, Jesus rose again by the power of God Almighty. Thank You, Jesus, my Lord and Savior, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It was so well done! I was very pleased. Good movie. :-)