Friday, December 09, 2005

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Well, finals are over (praise God!), the dorm is quiet, and I'm packing up to go home for three weeks. For those of you who don't know yet, I'm from Milledgeville, Georgia. I'll be driving for about 15 hours so please pray for traveling mercies. I think I'm going to go see The Chronicles of Narnia tonight, so my last night in Fort Worth for a while will be a fun one.

I'm looking forward to catching up with family and friends during my three week break. It's only a three week break (instead of four) because I'm taking an I-term class that starts on January 3rd. To all of my friends who are staying in the DFW area (or who already live here anyway), have a great time without me. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Behave! And if you can't behave, be careful! Hahaha!!!

No comments: