Sunday, November 06, 2005

Top 25 Most Influential Books (updated)

Well, here's the updated list for this year. In case you missed last year's list, just check the November '04 archive.

  • To Follow Him - Mark Bailey
  • The Five Love Languages - Gary Chapman
  • The Mind of Christ - T. W. Hunt
  • The Power of Love - David Jeremiah
  • Knowing God - J. I. Packer
  • Dangerous Wonder - Michael Yaconelli
  • Orthodoxy - G. K. Chesterton
  • The Case for Christ - Lee Strobel
  • The Case for Faith - Lee Strobel
  • Can Man Live Without God - Ravi Zacharias
  • Jesus Among Other Gods - Ravi Zacharias
  • Mere Christianity - C. S. Lewis
  • Theologians of the Baptist Tradition - Timothy George & David Dockery
  • Why I Am a Christian - Norman Geisler & Paul Hoffman
  • Why I Believe - D. James Kennedy
  • The Ten Things You Can't Say In America - Larry Elder
  • Love Your God With All Your Mind - J. P. Moreland
  • Worship: Rediscovering the Missing Jewel - Ronald Allen & Gordon Borror
  • When Skeptics Ask - Norman Geisler & Ronald Brooks
  • Give Me a Break - John Stossel
  • Loving God - Charles Colson
  • Foxe's Book of Martyrs
  • Pilgrim's Progress - John Bunyan
  • A Guide to Spiritual Success - Tony Evans
  • The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

4 comments:

Taryn said...

So if I told you my love language was gifts, would I get a present on Sunday?? ;)

Trigun said...

I've read some of those titles...I probably need to read the rest. Keep on rockin, Bob.

Anonymous said...

So Bob if I told you my love language was physical touch....

Unknown said...

Dude, this isn't the time or the place. HAHA!