Friday, November 25, 2005

Much To Be Thankful For

Well, yesterday was Thanksgiving, so I want to share some of the things that I am thankful for.

First and foremost, I am thankful to God for life and blessings. I'm thankful for His Son's sacrifice on the cross. I'm thankful for salvation. I'm thankful for the work of the Holy Spirit in my life. I'm thankful for God's Word, which is truth.

I'm thankful for my family who live back in Georgia. They have given me so much love and support throughout my twenty-four years on this planet. My sister, Amy, got engaged this past Tuesday night. I'm thankful that she has found someone who will love her, and that she can love.

I'm thankful for my friends. You've been there in the good times and the bad, the happy and the sad, etc. So many memories... I'm also thankful for those who have supported me while I've been in seminary. I charish your prayers and financial gifts.

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time of the year, but it doesn't have to end. We should be continually giving thanks to God and to each other everyday throughout the year. What are you thankful for?

No comments: