Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Don't Slap Each Other With Fish


Today I went to Hebrew class with Josh Slocum. I know going to Hebrew class doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, but they were watching the VeggieTales Jonah movie. I've never seen that one before today, but I really enjoy VeggieTales. It was great to see the pirates who don't do anything! Sometimes school makes me want to be a pirate who doesn't do anything.

I had Dr. Klouda this past summer for Hebrew, and I think she remembered me because she asked me what I needed when she saw me. I simply asked her if I could join the class for the movie, and she was happy to let me stay.

I also saw some more of my friends in there like David, Suresh, Allen, and Graham.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I never got to watch VeggieTales in Dr. Klouda's class!