Thursday, August 06, 2015

What Are Your Prayer Needs?

Prayers for me or my family are always appreciated. It warms my heart immensely and strengthens my resolve as a pastor to know people are praying for me. Occasionally, someone will quietly whisper that they are praying for me at church. Wind in my sails! Even better, there are two men at church who regularly come by my office before the morning service each Sunday just to pray with me and for me. What a blessing!
Here's a few things you can pray for:
1. That I will constantly be revived in my own Christian walk. I can't effectively lead a church unless my walk with the Lord is healthy.
2. That I will make wise decisions for the church and for my family.
3. That I will preach the truth boldly in love.
4. That I will "preach the Word" and not something else that just "tickles ears."
5. That the Lord will continue to give me strength and health to continue to minister.
Thank you!

No comments: