Friday, March 30, 2007

9/365

Today, my task was to do something before breakfast. As any peasant worth his salt will tell you, the early morning is the best part of the day, so set the alarm for 5 o'clock and rise and shine.

I chose to do my Greek homework before my Friday morning coffee. There's nothing exciting about it, but I accomplished my task.

Here's some suggestions for early morning activity:
  • Watch the sun rise.
  • Go for a five-mile run.
  • Call a friend and express surprise they're not up yet.
  • Find out what's on TV at this hour.
  • Lick morning dew off a leaf.
  • Milk a cow.
  • Spend time with God.

2 comments:

Trigun said...

Considering I'm already up at those crazy hours I already know what's on TV. It's usually infomercials for selling houses, hypnotism, and half-naked girls at Mardi Gras.

BTW, I'm back now! =D

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! I expect great things from you!!!